Friday, November 9, 2007

ALTernate Reality



So I figure I'll try to finish up some of the introductory stuff and show you guys my alts o' fun. First off is the character that I was just about to play instead of my hunter as my main before the game was released and that is my holy paladin, Zechariah. I chose this character mainly because I liked the whole holy righteous thing about this guy and wanted to be able to help other players in battle(aka my noble side). As of now he's pretty decent with like 1550 healing 26% holy crit...but this guy has been hording honor/arena points like crazy so come time for season 3 he's going to have 5000 arena points and around 30k honor ready to unleash on tasty new s3 gear. So I am quite excited to see what he'll be capable of when that happens.



My next level 70 alt is my frosty goodness of a mage Zophar. On my old server my hunter Daelimar was once named Ghaleon(unfortunately that name was taken when I transferred from the Kel'Thuzad server to the Stonemaul server). So if any of you out there in Internetland are fans of the RPGLunar, then you'd know from my mage/hunter I'm a HUGE fan myself. Anyway, Zophar was fire spec since level 10 up through 70 and I thought I was gonna pwn some people w/ my POM Pyroblast...ya...pretty much itwas the other way around and realized I had to give into the cold side. After that this guy is a monster! I had the most damage done in every Kara raid I've been on with him and do close to the most damage done in arenas while hardly ever tasting dirt(which for mages is a miracle).I'm still trying to perfect balancing the act of dps and cc in arenas but definitely have a fun time playing him.



Last but soon to be not least...is my shadow priest Celestrea. In one of my previous posts I mentioned of how me and my friend Elistana are planning on doing the whole lock/shadow priest combo for arenas and easily roll over most other group combo's in 2s. Then when we do 3s we'll include our ever powerful resto Druid friend Kaynos...it will be then we'll achieve utter dominance(at least that's the plan). She's only lv 33 right now but thanks to the new faster leveling patch hopefully I can bring her into the arena rotation soon enough.

Well that's my little WoW gang that definitely give me a varied play experiences and keeps it fun. So I'm curious to see who are your main characters and what are some of the alts that you guys chose to play.

2 comments:

Glass Cannon Productions said...

Nice pics man. I'm loving the idea of your shadow priest rolling with us in the arenas.

Can't wait.

Pict said...

Is it possible to have ALTS in that gear?!

OMG you much do you play? lol :P

see, I'm your oposite, lvl 45 hunter, with 20 lvl 3 alts